Effective Date 06/24/2013
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website and how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
- I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give me such as; name, postal address, phone number and email address via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of my organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or resolve your concern.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from me at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting me via the email address or phone number given on my website:
- See what data I have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data I have about you
- Have me delete any data I have about you
- Express any concern you have about my use of your data
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- Online: I do not currently accept payments and/or other sensitive information through the website, but if in the future that changes, the information will be encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You will be able to verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
- Email Transmission: I utilize SSL/TLS email encryption and subscribe to Private Tunnel, a VPN service provider, to ensure secure file transfers.
- Offline: Only I am granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment and password protected.